Thursday, November 13, 2008

44: A Transition to Power -- The Obama Presidency

November, 13th 2008
44: A Transition to Power -- The Obama Presidency:
Carol D. Leonnig

As official Washington speculates about who will be in Obama's Cabinet, lobbyists are the taking the speculative game to a whole other level -- after all, for them, such decisions are a matter of business significance.

And so it is that the six-page transition score card above -- readable in full here -- is circulating among D.C. lobby shops, detailing names believed by the insider's insiders to be under consideration by the Obama transition team.

The memo should be treated at this point as highly speculative, though it is some of the most up-to-date speculation around.


Posted at 1:46 PM ET on Nov 13, 2008"



Comment:Thanks to the Washington Post for the six-page lobbyist transition score card

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first
comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your
blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips for rookie blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.


Also visit my website; buy twitter